If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love this smoothie! Roasted strawberries lend depth of flavor while cottage cheese brings a consistency similar to a milk shake —VeggiesByCandlelight
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (** or 1/2 c greek yogurt if protein powder isn't for you)
- 3/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8-12 ice cubes, depending on preferred thickness
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 1/4 teaspoon chia seeds for thickening (optional)
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 2 teaspoons coconut, olive, or grape seed oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place strawberries on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until soft and juices begin to release. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes or more.
- To a blender add all of the ingredients except the graham cracker crumbs. Blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately with the graham cracker crumbs (if using) either sprinkled on top or swirled throughout