If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Strawberry Cheesecake Rice Krispie Treats come together in minutes and are the perfect treat for the whole family! —Jess Gonzalez
- 10.5 ounces bag strawberry flavored marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup chopped graham crackers
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cheesecake pudding mix
- Melt marshmallows and butter either a) in a medium pot on the stove or b) in a large microwave-safe bowl. Remove from heat or the microwave and stir in rice krispies and graham crackers.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 by 12 inch pan lined with aluminum foil. Let cool until firm and then cut into squares.
- Add white chocolate to a medium microwave safe bowl and heat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. Stir in cheesecake pudding mix until well incorporated, and then drizzle over rice krispie treats. Top with sprinkles, if desired.