If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe inspired by my neighbour and friend Chrissa, “a professional home cook”. —Evangelia
Serves 4-6 persons
- 200 grams red lentils
- 1 big onion (finely chopped)
- 1 celery (finely chopped, leaves discarded)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- vegetable stock
- olive oil
- Pour the lentils in a pot, cover with water and let cook for 15 minutes
- Add the finely chopped vegetables, mint and vegetable stock and let cook for another 30 minutes. Ready! No need for salt, unless it is not included in the vegetable stock. Enjoy warm!