If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super simple recipe that is also tasty and quick to make, for those days when we just want something fast to make. Check this one out! —Afner
- 2 Bell Peppers (Organic if possible)
- 1 Medium Sized Onion (Organic if possible)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves (Organic if possible)
- 1 handful Sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 Black Kalamata Olives
- 1 dash Dried Basil
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 piece Parmesan Cheese (To Grate)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Fresh Grated Black Pepper
- 1 packet Pasta (I like vegetable colored screws for this one)
- Slice the peppers into juliennes, chop the onion into small cubes and finely chop the garlic.
- In a sauce pan at medium heat put the olive oil, meanwhile slice the olives.
- In this moment we can start to cook the pasta so when the base is ready the pasta will be al dente.
- When the pan is hot enough, we will add the garlic, onion and lastly the bell pepper juliennes.
- Once the previous ingredients had sweat for a few minutes, we add the sun dried tomatoes, let it fry for 2 minutes and then incorporate the olives. Let it simmer for 3 minutes so the ingredient flavors will bend together well, stir occasionally.
- Check, the pasta, it should be ready now, if it is, just pass the quantity of pasta slowly to the pan, mixing to get all the juices inside of it. Take off the heat.
- Serve and Enjoy! PS: You can add your favorite protein and/or wine for a full experience :)