If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With just a few ingredients .. these gluten-free pancakes make for a simple & healthy breakfast or snack idea —VeggiesByCandlelight
- 1 medium banana
- 2 large eggs (** or 2 large eggs & 2 egg whites)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Cook on a griddle (on low temp) as you would any other pancake
- Serve with your favorite toppings & enjoy!