If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 greedy person or 2 adults with moderate appetite
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 fresh red chiles, seeded and finely diced or julienned
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 scallions, sliced with some reserve to garnish
- 1 Trout
- 1 handful chopped coriander, to garnish
- Place the trout on a large enough piece of foil to wrap it in.
- Smear with some vegetable oil over the fish and squeeze over a bit of lime.
- Wrap the foil parcel up completely but loosely before placing it in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- To make the Thai dressing, simply mix all the ingredients together.
- Unwrap the baked fish and pour the dressing over. Scatter chopped coriander and sliced scallions as garnish.