If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mastering a great frittata base opens up a whole new world of different recipe options that make use of vegies that you don’t want to go to waste. A meal unto itself, its perfect paired with a fresh salad for a highly nutritious family meal on the table in ten minutes. —Michelle
pieces medium-sized potatoes, peeled
tablespoon olive oil
piece onion, sliced
cup fresh parsley, chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
cup grated cheese
- Boil potatoes until just tender. Drain, cut into 3-4cm chunks and set aside.
- Heat oil in a small fry pan (approx 20cm). Add onion and cook for 2 minutes until softened.
- Add potatoes and any other vegetables of your choosing, and toss to combine with onion.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables and cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and place under a pre-heated grill for 3-4 minutes until golden.