If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from: http://365gourmet.blogspot.nl/2012/07/10-minutes-lunch-recipe-soup-tororo.html _ I really like the wasabi taste in the soup, interesting to taste it in a bowl of soup noodles. Fun story about Nagaimo (yam), because of its sticky texture when grated, mountain yam was used as a personal lubricant in the Edo Period in Japan, and thus it was also considered improper to be eaten by a woman. —nikoleung
- 1 bunch Soba Noodles / Udon / Chinese White Noodles
- 1.5 tablespoons Hon Tsuyu
- 1 teaspoon Dashi Stock
- Peeled and Grated Yam
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi
- 1 Half-boiled Egg
- Seaweed, slices of
- Sesame seed
- In a pot, cook noodles in boiling water for 3-5minutes until tender. Rinse it in cold water.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil, add Dashi stock, Hon Tsuyu, Scallion and Wasabi.
- Warm the noodles in the soup pot for a while, transfer the noodles to a medium bowl.
- Pour soup over the noodles. Top with grated Yam, half-boiled Egg, Seaweed and Sesame seeds.