If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy recipe takes only minutes to make and it a tasty & refreshing dinner. Soba noodles are flavored with the memmi soup broth and topped with green onion and a seaweed & sesame seed topping. —First We Eat
- 2 3.5 oz Rounds of Soba Noodles (most Soba noodles come in packets with pre-wrapped servings)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Memmi Soup Broth
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 piece Green Onion, chopped
- 1 dash Nori Goma Furikake (seaweed topping)
- Cook the soba noodles per the instructions on the packet. Soba noodles do not take long to cook. Once they're finished, strain and run cold water under the noodles until they are cool. Put into bowls and add 1 Tbsp and 1/4 Cup cold water to each serving. Toss the noodles in the broth until they are well coated. Top with green onion and furikake and serve with a hard boiled egg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions