If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Some foods are so simple, so easy, that they don't even seem worth talking about . But when it comes to avocado toast, it is .. it definitely is
~ Adapted from Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook "It's All Good" —VeggiesByCandlelight
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices Udi's gluten-free bread
- 1 tablespoon garlic Vegenaise
- pinches salt
- pinches freshly ground black pepper
- splashes lemon juice
- Scoop the avocado out of the skin into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork (** mash well to create a smooth spread, or just a few times for a chunkier version).
- Toast your bread to perfection, spreading the Vegenaise first and then the mashed avocado on top of each slice.
- Top with a small pinch salt & freely ground black pepper (** optional .. a small splash of lemon juice)