If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dig into a bowl of spicy French onion dip prepared with a blend of sour cream, mayonnaise, French onion seasonings and lots of CHA! by Texas Pete® served with an assortment of fresh seasonal vegetables, crackers and potato chips for dipping. —morgan freeman
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet french onion seasoning
- 3-4 tablespoons CHA! by Texas Pete
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh cut seasonal vegetables, crackers, and potato chips for dipping.