Author Notes: These ice pops are easy to make and contain only a few ingredients: mango, pineapple, coconut, and maple syrup! Adapted from the coconut mango pops recipe from SkinnyTaste. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
cup mango, fresh or frozen
cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
cup coconut beverage (unsweetened)
cup light coconut milk
tablespoons maple syrup
- Purée the mango, pineapple, 3/4 cup coconut beverage and 2 tablespoon maple syrup in a blender.
- Pour equal amounts of the mixture into each mould.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut milk, 1/4 cup of coconut beverage, and 2-3 TBS of maple syrup (adjust the sweetness to your taste).
- Pour equal amounts of the coconut mixture on top of the fruit purée. Insert a popsicle stick into each of the moulds, leaving about a quarter of the stick above the mould.
- Freeze the popsicles for about 2 to 3 hours.
- To remove the ice pops from the moulds, run them under warm to hot water for about 5 to 10 seconds before pulling them out.