If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These ice pops are easy to make and contain only a few ingredients: mango, pineapple, coconut, and maple syrup! Adapted from the coconut mango pops recipe from SkinnyTaste. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
cup mango, fresh or frozen
cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
cup coconut beverage (unsweetened)
cup light coconut milk
tablespoons maple syrup
- Purée the mango, pineapple, 3/4 cup coconut beverage and 2 tablespoon maple syrup in a blender.
- Pour equal amounts of the mixture into each mould.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut milk, 1/4 cup of coconut beverage, and 2-3 TBS of maple syrup (adjust the sweetness to your taste).
- Pour equal amounts of the coconut mixture on top of the fruit purée. Insert a popsicle stick into each of the moulds, leaving about a quarter of the stick above the mould.
- Freeze the popsicles for about 2 to 3 hours.
- To remove the ice pops from the moulds, run them under warm to hot water for about 5 to 10 seconds before pulling them out.