If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegetarian tostada —deb binder
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup your favorite cheese
- 1/2 cup your favorite canned beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup California walunts
- sliced olives to taste
- Preheat seasoned cast iron skillet. "Build" your tostada to your liking - on a whole wheat tortilla, sprinkle one layer cheese,a layer of beans either smashed or not, place roasted peppers, sliced black olives on tortilla, place California walnuts around tortilla
- Place tortilla carefully on hot cast iron skillet. Leave on until cheese melts and tortilla is toasted. Enjoy
More Great Recipes: Entrees