If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Salmon filet, skin on, cut into 4 equal parts
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Sugar Mix (half each)
- Cooking Spray
- 8 cups Mixed Salad Greens, divided
- 1 cup Walnuts, candied, divided
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries, divided
- 8 tablespoons Ken's Raspberry Pecan Vinegrette, divided
- Pre-heat oven (or BBQ) to about 375* F
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon on top, skin side down. Do NOT use oil on the aluminum foil, you want the skin to stick to the foil.
- Lightly spray the salmon with cooking spray, add Caribbean Jerk seasoning and cinnamon sugar, divided evenly between the 4 servings, and then lightly spray with cooking spray again.
- Bake uncovered until almost done, about 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Switch the oven to broil and continue cooking until done (watch closely so it doesn't burn).
- Make your salad by putting 2 cups of the mixed greens on each plate. Divide candied walnuts and strawberries among the 4 plates, then top each with a slice of hot salmon (salmon filet should easily separate from the skin, which is now stuck to the foil). Drizzle salad dressing over entire dish. Serve hot.
More Great Recipes: