If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sea salt-rimmed margaritas infused with sweet lemongrass syrup. —Riley Wofford
Makes 1 drink
- 1 lemongrass stalk, beaten with the back of a knife and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 ounces white tequila
- 1 ounce lemongrass syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- Combine the lemongrass, sugar, and water in a small saucepan over high heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve and into a small bowl and discard the solids.
- Combine the tequila, lemongrass syrup, lime juice, and triple sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for about 30 seconds, until cold. Strain into a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice and serve.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails