If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple cornmeal patties, perfect for breakfast sandiwches —Tiffany
Makes 1 bun (top & bottom)
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 pinch Dried Rosemary
- 1 pinch Dried Parsley
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- Pre-Heat Oven at 375 degrees
- In a Bowl, whip 1 Egg White until fluffy
- Fold in the remaining ingredients
- Form 2 round “buns” on a greased sheet pan
- Sprinkle top with Rosemary & Thyme (add grated Parmesan for a 'cheesy" bun)
- Bake for about 20 minutes (Bottoms will be slightly browned)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn