If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, easy, and beautiful construction of watermelon, feta, avocado, and mint adapted from a recipe I came across on Pinterest. This recipe serves 2 but adjust as needed for multiple servings. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve at your next friend/party gathering! —Stacy
Watermelon, feta, avocado, mint (optional: radish)
- 1 cup Cubed Watermlon
- 1/2 cup Feta
- 1/2 Diced Avocado
- 2-4 Radish
- 1 sprig Mint
- Dice up all salad ingredients into cubes, to the same size.
- Add radishes, if desired.
- Arrange salad ingredients as desired. Possible options: checkerboard, cube, pyramid, or simple tossed together.
- Chiffonade mint leaves.
EVOO, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 1 splash EVOO
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 1 dash Freshly Ground Pepper
- Splash EVOO. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper as desired (to taste).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe