If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chunky fresh ingredients of the best of summer! —Jen Rhomberg
- 4 Corn on the cob grilled
- 1 Sweet onion thickly sliced grilled
- 2 Avocados diced
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 2 Limes juiced
- 1 bunch Cilantro, stems removed coarsely chopped
- 2 Jalapeño seeded, deveined and minced
- Cut roasted corn off the cobb into medium bowl and chopped grilled onion. Toss with rest of ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Chill first or serve immediately with corn tortilla chips.
More Great Recipes: Appetizers