If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You know those candied almonds that tantalize you with their aroma when wandering around the mall or fair? Well, you can make a healthier version of those same nuts at home! These tasty honey roasted cinnamon almonds are not only easy, but almonds make a healthy snack as well! —Deborah Davis
Makes 1.5 cups
- 1.5 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Heat almonds in a non-stick skillet on medium high heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, pour honey, cinnamon, and almond into a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds
- While almonds are still in the warm pan, pour honey mixture over the almonds and stir until well coated. Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and coconut. Toss to coat evenly.
- Pour almonds onto parchment paper to cool. Break apart once completely cooled.
More Great Recipes: