If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gorgeous layered chocolate and strawberry chia pudding is incredibly simple to make. Chia seeds are high in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids which are both great for your heart. Make this pudding as a pretty brunch dish or add a little more sweetener to make it a dessert. —Deborah Davis
- 13.5 ounces canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 handful fresh strawberries, halved
- 1.5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, dairy milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup.
- Halve the mixture. (Each half should be about 1 cup.)
- Place one half of the mixture into the blender. Pour strawberries into the blender as well. Puree until smooth and place in a tupperware container and chill for about 1 hour.
- Place the other half of the chia mixture into the blender and add the cocoa powder. Blend until smooth and place in a tupperware container to chill for about 1 hour.
- Once chia pudding is chilled, spoon half the chocolate and half the strawberry mixture into a serving dish. Top with additional strawberries, coconut, or chocolate chips.
- Repeat for the last half of the mixture in a second dish. Serve chilled.