If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since June officially kicks off perfect grilling weather, it's the perfect time to start thinking about dining in the great outdoors. This spin on classic corn on the cob incorporates vibrant flavors and a zesty punch. (Adapted from Food Gal -- http://www.foodgal.com/2013/05/grilled-corn-asian-style/) —Liz
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 6 ears of corn, husked
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first four ingredients in a small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Brush corn with some of the hoisin butter and grill, turning occasionally, until beginning to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. Continue to grill, brushing occasionally with more hoisin butter, until corn is tender and charred in spots, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a platter; brush with more hoisin butter. Sprinkle with cilantro (skip the cilantro or replace with flat-leaf parsley if you’re averse to cilantro).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn
More Great Recipes: