If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: THIS IS A DISH I GREW UP EATING ..MY MOM MADE IT BACK ON HER FAMILY FARM FOR A HUGE FAMILY..FOURTEEN ..SEVEN BOYS AND SEVEN GIRLS! —Marykaybob Abblett Abblettpolimac
- 2 16oz creamed corn
- 1 8oz canned evaporated milk
- 1 Sleeve of saltine cracked rolled
- 2 Red peppers small diced
- 3 tablespoons Grated PARMESAN cheese
- 6 Pats of butter
- Prepare a large ceramic roaster with softened butter...combine two cans of creamed corn with evaporated milk and peppers.
- Put corn into pan and sprinkle top with rolled crackers then sprinkle over grated PARMESAN then dot the top liberally with pats of butter. Roast in 350 oven for 15-30 minutes till top is browned and "scalloped". Enjoy a " Down Home" Dish!