If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 pound ground chorizo
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1-2 chopped cloves garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 6-8 chopped grape tomatoes
- Saute chorizo, breaking it up until it's browned.
- Cook onion, mushroom and red pepper in the same pan using the fat cooked out of the chorizo. Sprinkle the paprika and salt and pepper on top. After a few minutes add garlic and tomatoes. Stir as needed.
- Add rice, stirring until well encorporated. Sprinkle cilantro on top. And serve.
More Great Recipes: