If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delicious meal ready in less than 30 minutes that you can make from your pantry, for those days when you can't make it to the grocery store! —Bake Bellissima
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlice clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 19 oz can chickpeas
- 1 large or 2 small cans of tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley or chives (for garnish)
- In a large pan, heat 3 tbsps olive oil over medium heat and sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tbsp paprika to the oil, followed by tuna and chickpeas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, water, and the bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to med-low and let simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has evaporated. Stir occasionally.
- Add 1 tsp white vinegar and oregano, and sprinkle with parsley or chives before serving.