If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups 2 cans of Mexican corn
- 2 cups 1 can cream of celery
- 1 cup 1 cup onions
- 3 tablespoons 2 or 3 fresh jalapenos diced
- 1/2 cup fresh diced green and red bell peppers
- 16 ounces 1 16 oz jar of cheese whiz
- 1 cup 1 cup (cooked rice)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute peppers, onions, jalapenos,
- In casserole dish mix cheese whiz, cooked rice, cream of celery, corn and sauteed peppers, onions and jalapenos.
- add cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 min at 300 degrees
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes