If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the best quick-fix in the world, takes about 15 minutes, basic ingredients and really tasty! I eat it for breakfast or after I've worked out, sometimes even for a lighter lunch, a versatile recipe to say the least. —Jesper Björkman
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Almond flour works just as good)
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Wheat Bran
- 2-6 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon (I usually go nuts here, so just go for your preferred amount, but I'd say you'll need at least 2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Fresh fruit, I like bananas and green apples because I feel they compliment the cinnamon very well, but you could use any fruit you like really
- Just mix all the ingredients together (not the fruit) to a smooth batter while heating up the oil in a large frying pan. Fry at medium heat since the cottage cheese will melt and easily stick if the pan to hot.
- Add the batter to the pan with a spoon(the batter is pretty thick so you can't pour it) and make pancake-sized patties. Fry them for about 3-5 minutes on each side so they're well cooked through.
- While frying the patties you can dice up the fruit any way you like and leave it to wait on the plate. When the patties are done you just get to it, with a nice cold glass of milk or a hot cup of coffee.