If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pan-seared salmon fillets topped with fresh tomato, olive, caper, and basil salsa. —Riley Wofford
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together the tomatoes, olives, capers, basil, garlic, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 6 (6 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the salmon with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily. Spoon the salsa over the salmon and serve.