If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was offered this dessert by Irini my next door neighbor. Hers was with strawberries only. The quantity is a for a party of 20, so for less it is easy to adjust the quantity. —elena antoniou
- 1 cup Fine semolina
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 cups Milk
- 150 milliliters Fresh cream
- 500 grams Fresh or frozen strawberries or mixed soft red fruits(raspberries strawberries )
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Crushed almonds. (Small bits)
- Put the fruit in a blender and blend until there are no lumps. Add the sugar and boil for app 10 minutes. Cool.
- Pour milk, sugar and semolina in a pan and heat stirring continually. When it boils, take it off the heat and stir in the fresh cream, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour it immediately in a glass serving dish, oval or round approx. 35cmm long and at least 8cmm high.