If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A recipe given to me by Irini my next door neighbor. The quantity feeds a party of 10. —elena antoniou
For the sauce.
- 2 pieces Fresh hot red chillis
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 3 Bouillon cubes (e.g Maggie)
- 1 cup Water
For the Spaghetti
- 2 packets Spaghetti number 6 or 7
- 100 grams Toasted pine kernels
- 1 cup Finely chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil and fry the garlic and chilli for a minute or two. Add the water and the bouillon, and simmer until you have one cup of liquid.
- Boil the spaghetti 3 minutes less than is indicated on the package, and drain. Keep half a glass of the water. Pour the spaghetti back in the pan and stir in the oil. If a bit dry add the water. Let everything to stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Scatter some parsley in a serving dish, add the spaghetti and the rest of the parley. Scatter the pine nuts on top.