If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has been handed down through our family for several generations. —Diana
ears of corn
- Steam corn until kernals are easily removed from the cob.
- Remove kernals and place in a 8 in casserole dish.
- Combine gently beaten eggs, milk, and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to corn and stir
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or microwave for 12 minutes on high heat.
More Great Recipes: