If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by the Cacio e Pepe dishes served at Maialino, I decided to whip this up for supper, using their recipe as a basis. There’s something so comforting about creamy, light, whipped eggs, blended with the savoury taste parmesan and black pepper. It takes just a few minutes to pull together too so if you’re in a hurry (or just really hungry!) then this is the supper, or breakfast, for you. In fact, this would make an ideal weekend brunch dish! —Amelia G
- 5 Eggs
- 50 milliliters Milk
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan
- 0.5 tablespoons Butter
- 0.5 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 0.5 teaspoons Salt
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture into the pan and, using a spatula, stir the eggs, scraping them away from the edges of the pan as they start to cook. Keep doing this for 3 minutes so the eggs scramble, but are still soft.
- Just before they’re ready, stir through the pepper, salt and parmesan.
- Serve the eggs when they’re still soft and creamy, and sprinkle over a little extra parmesan.