If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
grams almond meal
grams gluten free flour
grams butter room temperature
teaspoons baking powder
grams apricot jam
- Turn on oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Oil a deep rectangular baking tray.
- Beat together, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Add the almond meal, and pour all, in the baking tray.
- Spoon the jam over the top, and swirl a bit.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.