If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250 grams almond meal
- 200 grams gluten free flour
- 180 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 150 grams butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinches salt
- 200 grams apricot jam
- Turn on oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Oil a deep rectangular baking tray.
- Beat together, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Add the almond meal, and pour all, in the baking tray.
- Spoon the jam over the top, and swirl a bit.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
More Great Recipes: Cakes