If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Organic strawberries were on sale at my local food co-op, and I had some pomegranate molasses to use up, so I started experimenting and found that blending optimizes the flavors of the individual ingredients. —Ellen M.
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- Wash and remove stems from the strawberries and mint leaves.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. If you're using a blender you may need to slice the largest berries into smaller pieces.
- Adjust flavoring to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator to serve as a soup, or freeze and enjoy as a sorbet.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe