Author Notes: Organic strawberries were on sale at my local food co-op, and I had some pomegranate molasses to use up, so I started experimenting and found that blending optimizes the flavors of the individual ingredients. —Ellen M.
tablespoons pomegranate molasses
tablespoons agave nectar
tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- Wash and remove stems from the strawberries and mint leaves.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. If you're using a blender you may need to slice the largest berries into smaller pieces.
- Adjust flavoring to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator to serve as a soup, or freeze and enjoy as a sorbet.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe