Author Notes: I love to cook and adapt the recipe for my own taste. I have competed in competition BBQ and I came across a similar recipe called a Bacon Bomb. This Bomb is inspired by my favorite pizza. —Chad Tillman
pounds Pork sausage
pounds Thick cut bacon
pound Canadian bacon
pound Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take your pork sausage put on a cutting board and form it into a 12x12 square.
- Take your bacon and make a lattice. Make sure you have enough to cover your sausage roll stuffed.
- Layer your pineapple rings Canadian bacon and mozzarella on top of the sausage
- Using a cup of water to keep the sausage from sticking to your hands gently form or roll tucking all ingredients inside.
- Now lay the sausage roll on top your bacon lattice. Gently roll the sausage until the bacon covers the whole sausage roll.
- Baste with your favorite teriyaki sauce and smoke on high 300° for approximately one hour. Make sure to baste an additional couple times during the cook.