If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to cook and adapt the recipe for my own taste. I have competed in competition BBQ and I came across a similar recipe called a Bacon Bomb. This Bomb is inspired by my favorite pizza. —Chad Tillman
- 2 1/2 pounds Pork sausage
- 1 1/2 pounds Thick cut bacon
- 1/2 pound Canadian bacon
- 1 can Sliced pineapple
- 1/2 pound Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 bottle Teriyaki sauce
- Take your pork sausage put on a cutting board and form it into a 12x12 square.
- Take your bacon and make a lattice. Make sure you have enough to cover your sausage roll stuffed.
- Layer your pineapple rings Canadian bacon and mozzarella on top of the sausage
- Using a cup of water to keep the sausage from sticking to your hands gently form or roll tucking all ingredients inside.
- Now lay the sausage roll on top your bacon lattice. Gently roll the sausage until the bacon covers the whole sausage roll.
- Baste with your favorite teriyaki sauce and smoke on high 300° for approximately one hour. Make sure to baste an additional couple times during the cook.