If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cucumber margarita just might be my favorite. The cucumber juice is clean and refreshing, mixed with lime juice, little bit of salt, and always, silver tequila. The combination is perfect. Enjoy. —localhaven
- 1 Cucumber (juiced or blended and strained)
- 1-2 ounces Silver 100% agave tequila
- 3 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Agave
- Kosher or sea salt
- Lime wedges and sliced cucumber to garnish
- Juice or blend 1 whole cucumber. If you blend the cucumber, simply run it through a fine mesh strainer, saving the juices and discarding the solids.
- Fill jar with lots of ice, add 1/4 cup fresh cucumber juice, tequila, lime juice, and agave. Put lid on and shake, shake, shake.
- Run cut lime wedge along glass rim. Fill small plate with kosher or sea salt. Dip glass into salt and roll. Add ice cubes to glass. Strain margarita into glass and garnish with lime wedges and thinly sliced cucumbers.