If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Margaritas are my absolute favorite drink, without a doubt. On the rocks, not blended. And I am hear to tell you that this drink should not be saved for summer time only. That is ridiculous. A margarita can be enjoyed in the rain, with piles of snow outside, basically all year round! —localhaven
- 2 ounces Silver 100% agave tequila
- 3 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Agave nectar
- Kosher or sea salt
- Lime wedges to serve
- Fill jar with ice and all ingredients. Put lid on. SHAKE.
- Run cut lime wedge along glass rim. Fill small plate with sea salt. Dip glass into salt and roll it. Add ice cubes to glass. Strain liquid into glass. Garnish with slice of lime.
More Great Recipes: