If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously light and flavorful blueberry pie that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 Premade Crust
- 4 cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- In a small bowl mix together 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds and ? cup of water. Set aside.
- Wash blueberries thoroughly, place 1 cup of blueberries into a medium pot over medium high heat with ? cup of water. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer and stir frequently until blueberries burst and water begins to cook down (7 minutes).
- Remove from heat pour in the remaining 3 cups of blueberries, chia seed mixture, ½ cup of coconut sugar, and 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix until fully incorporated (The mixture will be runny, but as the pie sets in the refrigerator the chia seeds will expand and soak up the mixture).
- Pour into baked pie crust and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe