If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Versatile thai spicy peanut sauce. Perfect as a dipping sauce for grilled chicken, as a pizza sauce for thai chicken pizza, or simply stirred into cold noodles. —Shelley | BaconEgg&Cheesecake
Serves 2 cups
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small birds eye chili peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely minced cilantro
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, red curry paste, and chili peppers. Bring to a low simmer to melt the peanut butter but not a boil, because the coconut milk will separate. Stir until everything is throughly combined.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Add cilantro at the end and allow sauce to cool. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe