If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the traditional flourless peanut butter cookies, but they need a little pizzazz for my taste. The addition of peanut butter chips and Reese's Pieces is just what these giant cookies need to be a special, gluten free dessert for an occasion! —Laura Dembowski
Makes 8 cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda, and vanilla until well combined. Add the chips and Reese’s Pieces and mix until incorporated.
- Using a regular sized ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared sheet pan. Cookies do not have to be spaced too far apart, as they will not spread much. Flatten cookies slightly with your hand, as they will not flatten much during baking.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until cookies have cracked and are almost set. Eat warm out of the oven or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Cookies may also be frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature for a couple hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe