If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have perfected this recipe over many years. Many people say they could just eat the potatoes and be happy! —lori
- 8 well scrubbed medium or large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 2 or 3 cubes chipotle Knorr cubes or any chipotle season to taste
- 1 Prepare heavy foil by tearing off two large pieces and stack together. spray top piece well will cooking spray. 2 Slice potatoes into thin rounds with slicer. Place on foil and toss with olive oil. Add the rest of ingredients and toss again. 3 Wrap and fold both pieces of foil together into a sealed package. Try to leave potatoes in a single layer as much as possible. 4 Place on hot grill cover and cook on moderate heat one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe