If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a family favorite in my home. I must be honest...I didn't make it up. I got it off of the Hunt's website: http://www.hunts.com/recipes The recipe is light and fresh for summer! —Julie
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 14.5 ounces Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple, mango or papaya (or combination)
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and garlic in large resealable plastic bag; blend well. Pound chicken with meat mallet to even out thickness for more even cooking. Add chicken to bag; seal. Turn to coat evenly with ketchup marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine drained tomatoes, pineapple, onion and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Spray cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken about 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center (165°F), turning once. Serve chicken with salsa.