If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super sweet red grapes pair with salty capers in an addictive way. A sprinkle of parsley adds a pleasantly clean note, but this salad is equally delightful without it. —parkersays
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 teaspoon capers in salt, rinsed
- .5 tablespoons flat parsley (optional)
- Cut red grapes in half. Add to a bowl and set aside.
- Finely mince whole capers and parsley (if using). Add to grapes.
- Mix gently until all the grapes are speckled with bits of green. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe