Delicious egg frittata with a variety of vegetables-perfect for breakfast!
Delicious egg frittata with a variety of vegetables-perfect for breakfast!—Joleen
green bell pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
In This Recipe
- Whisk eggs, flour, milk and fresh, chopped basil in bowl.
- Chop vegetables and add to egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture in pan over medium heat, waiting for eggs to set.
- Lift edges occasionally to allow uncooked mixture to go to bottom of the pan.
- Transfer pan and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 °F or until edges are golden brown.
- Poke center of frittata to make sure eggs are no longer runny.