If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy, yummy sweet treat! —stylohotmilo
- 1 Royal Gala Apple
- 1-2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- Peel the skin of the apple, but just keep a small part unpeeled for garnishing purposes. Then dice the apple into small chunks.
- Blend half to 3/4 the apple chunks you have prepared. Make sure they are not too smooth or watery. Keep the rest aside for an extra crunch when you bite into your ice pops.
- Throw the blended apples and small chunks of peeled apples into the yogurt. Stir in the honey or maple syrup as well.
- Drop in a few small chunks of unpeeled apples into the ice pop mould first. This is to keep a little red colour at the top of the ice pop. Then, slowly fill up the mould with the apple yogurt mixture with the help of a small spoon. Finally, gently place the ice-cream stick into the mould. Do not push it to the very bottom.
- Place the mould into your freezer. Wait for half a day or so and the ice pops will be ready!
- To take the ice pops out of the mould, first prepare a bowl or a cup of hot water. Insert the mould into the bowl or cup and wait for 20 to 30 seconds. Try pulling out the ice-cream stick gently. If the ice-cream stick slides out without your ice pop, just keep everything back into its original form and place it back into the freezer again. It takes a while to get used to this, good luck!