If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: one batch
cups all purpose flour
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoons vanilla extract
cups Zulka Brown sugar
cup Zulka Morena sugar
cups peanut butter chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and peanut butter and heat in 15 second intervals until melted. Add the vanilla extract and stir until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, use and electric mixer to beat the eggs until pale and slightly thickened. Add the sugars and mix well. Pour the peanut butter mixture in and mix well, scraping down the sides when necessary. Add the flour mixture and mix on low until combined. Add the one tablespoon of milk and mix again. Add the peanuts and peanut butter chips and stir by hand until combined. Chill the dough at least one hour, up to overnight before baking.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 3250 F. Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone bake mats. Scoop out rounded heaping tablespoon and a half sized dough balls and place on the cookie sheets about 2” apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are slightly golden. Do not over bake. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or freeze up to 3 months.
- Notes: If using salted butter or salted peanut butter, omit the salt from the flour mixture.