If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These nut free Buckeyes with Biscoff spread are the perfect no bake 5-ingredient treat. Smooth and creamy, and not at all cloying. They are perfect to hand out in school to an army of kids, peanut allergies or not. —Feed Me Dearly
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped Bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped Semisweet chocolate
- Beat 4 Tbsp butter and Biscoff in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and continue beating until well combined.
- Add the powdered sugar, a ½ cup at a time, mixing until fully incorporated and scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition. The dough will be dry and crumbly when all of the powdered sugar has been added.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough into your hand and squeeze tightly to pack it together. Once a solid ball is formed, roll the dough in your hands to round it out.
- Continue making 1-inch balls, and when complete, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to dip the buckeyes, melt the chocolate and remaining 1 Tbsp in a double boiler over low heat.
- When melted, use a toothpick to dip each of the Biscoff balls into the chocolate, leaving a small “eye” of dough to peak through at the top. Place the Buckeyes on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.