If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups oats(not instant)
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 cup mixed nuts, (walnuts, almonds, cashews, haselnuts)
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh sweet apricots or two bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinamon
- 1/2 stevia sweetener or 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put the apricots the egg whites, cinnamon, stevia, cocoa and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix together with the rest of the ingredients and spread evenly in an oiled shallow, baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven (165 degrees Celsius) for 35 to 40 minutes.
- For added crunchiness, take out of the oven, break and turn the granola, and leave in the turned off, but still warm oven, to cool.