If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These chewy Fruit Bars are held together by the delicious goodness from the likes of dates, bananas and apricots, whilst peppered with seeds, coconut flakes and other various delights. They are a healthy idea for on-the-go snacks and children's lunch boxes. —Sandra Ramacher
- 2/3 cup Dried apricots
- 3/4 cup Merdjool dates
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon Pure vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups Almonds with skin (soaked overnight)
- 3/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Pepitas & Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Place apricots, dates, honey, bananas and vanilla into a food processor and blend until it has become a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and chop for 3-5 seconds, keeping the nuts fairly coarse.
- Place into the dehydrator for 12 hours. Take out the fruit bars and cut into 10 individual bars. The place back into the dehydrator and leave for another 12 hours.
- Remove from the dehydrator and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.