If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We make this just about every time we grill which is just about every other day and we add variations to it. —Robert Humburg
- 1 1/2 pounds Potatoes
- 1 pound Zuchini
- 1 pound Onions
- 1 pound Green Peppers
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Majoram
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 splashes Grated Parmesean cheese
- 2 pieces Jalapeno (optional
- Cut potatoes into thin slices,
- Dice Zuchini, onions and green peppers (Dice jalapeno optional)
- Grab some tin foil and make into rectangle and making sure it heavy duty and double the sheets. Coat the tinfoil well with butter and olive oil.
- layer the potatoes,zucchini,green peppers and onions an add the seasoning to each layer as you go (jalapeno peppers can layered as well, but is optional.)
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan
- put on grill on low. Cover with tin foil as a lid and stir frequently while grilling so that the vegetables dont burn.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes until potatoes are done.