If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Canned tuna flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete® and mayonnaise sandwiched together between two slices of bread with cheddar cheese and sliced tomato, then toasted in a cast iron skillet until golden brown and crispy. —sabrina
Serves 6 sandwiches
- 2 cups CANS- of Tuna
- 2 tablespoons CHA! By Texas Pete
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Celery, small diced
- 1/8 cup Red Onion, small diced
- 1/8 cup Pickles, small diced
- 1 dash TO TASTE- salt and pepper
- 6 pieces SLICES- Cheddar cheese
- 6 bunches EACH- English Muffins
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Open the cans of tuna and drain the liquid well.
- Place the tuna in a mixing bowl and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®, mayonnaise, celery, red onion and pickles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
- Split the English muffins down the middle.
- Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese onto each English muffin half.
- Scoop approximately 3-4 ounces of the tuna salad onto the muffin bottoms followed by 1 slice of tomato and put the tops on.
- Place the ¼ cup of butter into a cast iron skillet and turn the heat to high.
- When the butter is melted, carefully place the tuna sandwiches into the pan and fry them on both sides until golden brown, crispy and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.